Top Tips for taking great photos at Christmas:
- Make sure your camera battery is charged and your memory card is empty.
- Place a camera in the corner of a room and set it to do a time lapse – candid snaps are usually better and more interesting than staged photos.
- Don’t forget to use your camera’s scene modes, such as night, portrait and fireworks.
- Fill the screen with your subject.
- Set your camera to continuous shooting mode when the kids are opening presents. You’ll capture everything from the anticipation of getting the gift, through to the excitement of unwrapping it and the fun of seeing what’s inside
After you have captured all the photos you want, put your camera away and enjoy the day!