You guys know how much we love our activity trackers here at Harvey Norman, and today we’re very excited to announce the arrival of a brand new member of the iconic Fitbit family, the Fitbit Ace!
Designed specifically for kids to use, the Fitbit Ace is an awesome activity tracker that comes with all the same great features you’d find in any one of Fitbit’s critically acclaimed range of activity trackers including all-day and night activity tracking, friendly reminders to move and goal celebrations and badges.
Let’s face it, thanks to ‘fun’ technology products like smartphones and services such as social media, it’s getting harder and harder to motivate kids to get outside and exercise, which is a necessity for a healthy and happy life.
This is why it’s so great to see a leading technology company like Fitbit create a unique ‘just for kids’ product, as it’s one that appeals to the tech-centric minds of young people while encouraging them to get active.
The Fitbit Ace includes fantastic features that’ll make this activity tracker a big hit with kids:
- Interchangeable wristband colours of Electric Blue and Power Purple
- 10 Clock Faces to choose from in the Fitbit app
- Activity tracking of steps, active minutes and sleep stats
- Group Challenges for the whole family
- Fun, collectable badges (rewarded for achieving set goals)
- A long-lasting battery life of up to 5 days
- Water resistance and durable body able to withstand knocks and drops
Parents will be happy to know that the Fitbit Ace doesn’t need a smartphone to work but it can be paired with your smartphone using a Fitbit Family Account, which ensures your child’s account is both safeguarded against cyber threats and compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection ACT (COPPA).
The Fitbit Ace will be available to purchase online or from your local Harvey Norman store in the coming weeks.
We’ll let you know as soon as it’s in stock.