We Irish love a good hike, a dip in the ocean, and a scenic cycle along the coast. We also love our gym and yoga sessions. While there are many ways to combine the outdoors with the exercise we love, nothing beats WellFest; Europe’s largest health and wellness festival. Returning to Dublin on May 11-12th along with a host of fantastic presenters and areas, WellFest is perfect for individuals, a group of friends, and families looking to spend quality time together in the great outdoors!
WellFest takes place at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham and will include areas such as WellYoga and WellMind, areas aimed at covering every aspect of your health. One particular area that excites us food lovers here at Harvey Norman is WellFood. This area will feature live cooking demonstrations, talks by leading nutritionists and popular foodies such as Max La Manna. You’ll even pick up some sneaky food hacks along the way!
Check out the full list of areas at WellFest 2019:
- KBC Main Stage: the heartbeat of WellFest, the main stage will feature headliners and much more.
- KBC WellGood: a multidisciplinary stage featuring talks and classes.
- WellFit: features leading fitness experts.
- WellFood: features live cooking demonstrations.
- WellYoga: dedicated to the practice that joins body and mind.
- WellTalk: learn wellness tips from the experts.
- WellMind: features some of the best speakers in wellness and mindfulness.
- WellPilates: great for everyone, from beginner to advanced.
- WellKids: provides a variety of activities for your little ones to enjoy.
- Spinning: super popular (and sweaty), McSport lead the spinning class.
Another area of interest to the Harvey Norman family is WellFit. We’re big fans of fitness technology as you may have heard, with products such as activity trackers perfect for inspiring and pushing you further. If you’re heading to WellFit, and perhaps bringing along your child, check out the Fitbit Versa Light, Garmin Vivofit Junior 2 and Fossil Gen 4 Q Explorist HR Smartwatch.
WellFest tickets are available here.