Are you ready for another round of masterful cooking?
Last week saw celebrity chef Kevin Dundon drop into the Harvey Norman flagship store for a fun-filled day of cooking and we’re delighted to announced that food geniuses The Happy Pear will be in-store this Saturday the 27th of January to teach you some of the tips and tricks they’ve used to become a household name in Ireland. Unfortunately spaces are all booked up for this exclusive cooking event but drop into store for a chance to meet David and Stephen.
Brothers David and Stephen Flynn started The Happy Pear back in 2004 with the goal of inspiring people to live happier and healthier lives.
Today the brothers are renowned wholefood and plant-based chefs who have written bestselling cookbooks while The Happy Pear itself now employs more than 160 people and is recognised as one of the most vibrant (and successful!) businesses on the Irish food scene.
The Happy Pear has grown considerably since 2004, and now consists of:
- three wholefood cafés/food stores
- a sprout farm producing wheatgrass and healthy living sprouts and microgreens
- a Happy Pear branded food manufacturing and distribution business producing award-winning pestos, hummus, soups, Bakes, granola, Nuts about Choc, snack bars, and smoothies
- a coffee roastery producing hand roasted Happy Pear coffee, using the best specialty coffee available
- a fermentation kitchen producing a variety of delicious fermented foods
David and Stephen also run a highly popular online Happy Heart course that helps people reboot their health through positive food choices, and are preparing for the publication of their third cookbook, Recpies for Happiness, in May.
David and Stephen are hosting Saturday’s event at the Harvey Norman flagship store in Tallaght, and you can expect cooking demonstrations, tips and tricks all designed to help you recreate some of that Happy Pear magic in your own kitchen.
We can’t wait to see what the boys cook up for this Saturday!