As the festive season approaches, we’re all going to be doing a lot more entertaining. Keep the hordes happy with this handy recipe for Spicy Pork Ribs!
Bosch’s recipe for Spicy Pork Ribs
20 baby back ribs
For the spice mix
1 clove garlic, peeled
3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
1 red chilli, de-seeded
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp paprika
Small bunch coriander, washed but stems left on
Salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 150°C.
- Put the pork ribs in a large bowl.
- Place all the ingredients for the spice rub in the mini chopper bowl of the hand blender, add salt and pepper. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Rub all over the ribs. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavours to develop.
- Put the ribs in a roasting dish, well spread out and cover with foil. Cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil and turn up the oven to 180°C. Cook the ribs for another 45 minutes, turning a couple of times during cooking.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.